Hey, Take Some Advice

I had a Fiat that kept loosing wheels. When JCU financed it, Orr recommended that I look for something else. But it was cute, so I disregarded his advice and bought it anyway then spent a lot of savings fixing it every time the wheels flew off. It launched my daughter and I seventy-five feet into an onion field one day; the tire passed us going forty-five and landed another twenty-feet ahead. I withdrew cash. But with the top down and the summer air whispering yearnings in my ear I kept driving her. One morning I walked to my office in spiked high heels and briefcase in hand after she dumped me sideways on Main Street. I crippled into the bus zone on three tires, dragged the straggler out of traffic, left the top down and withdrew money. My advice: go for reliability, save some cash.

No comments: